Bollywood Parks Dubai
As the first theme park in the world to focus solely on all things Bollywood, this is an attraction not to be missed!
The Bollywood Dubai Parks is a real celebration of Mumbai’s well-known film industry. It is located inside the Dubai Parks & Resorts complex and covers an area spanning 1.7 million square feet. The five zones that make up the park are Bollywood Boulevard, Bollywood Film Studios, Royal Plaza, Rustic Ravine and Mumbai Chowk. Over the park, there are over 16 exciting rides for you to experience, all of which are inspired by Bollywood movies.
At the Bollywood Boulevard, you can sample an array of different foods at the street-food carts and restaurants or watch a dance show at Crossroads. The Jumbo Café is a popular pit-stop, as it sits on top of two giant elephant statues. In the next zone, Mumbai Chowk, you will really experience the magic and chaos of Mumbai. Visit a real-life replica of the city’s Victoria Station and watch the Mumbai Express show performed on top of a train.
In the Rustic Ravine, you will find yourself walking onto the set of a Bollywood film, as you wander through a rural village in India. Ideal for thrill-seekers, you can ride Lagaan: Thrill of Victory, a motion-simulator taking you through the carnival, and Sholay: The Hunt for Gabbar Singh. This is a 3D ride which takes you through the dark to shoot villains with laser guns.
What will really draw you to this theme park though is the regular live performances that take place all through the day at different locations around the park. These shows have vibrant, energetic dance routines and fun, catchy songs that you will be humming all day. At the captivating Rajmahal Theatre, you can watch the two-hour Bollywood musical “Jaan-e-Jigar”, which really is a highlight for visitors. You will need a half day to visit the park only, or a full day ticket if you want to watch the shows as well.
- Unlimited Access to Bollywood Parks for one Day
- Tickets must be redeemed within 6 months from the date of purchase
- Sunday - Wednesday 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Thursday - Saturday 11:00am - 11:00pm
Terms & Conditions
- Customers must comply with the dates chosen at the time of booking.
- In case of cancellation of a booking, the company should be informed at least 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellation is subject to approval.
- All cancellations which are applied after 48 hours will be non-refundable.
- If customers are eligible for a refund, the funds will be returned to your account within 15 working days.
- Ticket Policy – Once issued, the tickets cannot be returned. In case of cancellation of a booking,
the company should be informed at least 48 hours in advance.