Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Motor racing fans will absolutely love the Ferrari World amusement park, which has been designed and inspired by the famous Italian sports car brand. Located on the outskirts of Abu Dhabi, there is plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
The striking red roof proudly displays the Ferrari logo, which you cannot miss as you approach the park. As the world’s largest indoor amusement park, you can explore an array of amusements over an area the size of twelve football fields. Inside the park, you will find the world’s fastest launched roller coaster. The Formula Rossa reaches a speed of over 240 km/h and launches you to a height of 52 metres in just 4 seconds. During the ride, you will experience the same G-Force that F16 pilots face in flight and safety glasses are provided.
For another thrilling ride, you will love the Flying Ace ride, with a steep incline of over 51% and the largest loop of any roller coaster in the world. Another exhilarating experience can be found in the cinematic motion-based simulator, where you can ride alongside a virtual T1 professional in a Formula one car. The Fiorano GT Challenge is great for friends who want to compete as they race on parallel tracks in a Ferrari F430 Spider.
Alongside the faster rides, there are up to twenty other Ferrari-inspired attractions. Smaller children will delight in playing on the Junior Pilotas where they can climb into a pedal go-kart built like a Ferrari. The whole family will have fun together at the Tyre Change Experience where they can race against time to change the tyre of a T1TM car and see whether they have got what it takes to be in a Ferrari pit team.
This ticket grants you a one-day access to the park where you can enjoy a fun day out with the whole family.
- Ferrari World 1 Day Park
- Access to All Rides
- Access to Parking
- Exclusive Ferrari Shop
- Sunday - Wednesday 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Thursday - Saturday 11:00am - 11:00pm
Terms & Conditions
- Customers must comply with the dates chosen at the time of booking.
- In case of cancellation of a booking, the company should be informed at least 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellation is subject to approval.
- All cancellations which are applied after 48 hours will be non-refundable.
- If customers are eligible for a refund, the funds will be returned to your account within 15 working days.
- Ticket Policy – Once issued, the tickets cannot be returned. In case of cancellation of a booking,
the company should be informed at least 48 hours in advance.