Legoland Theme Park
Experience a fantastic day out for the whole family at Legoland Dubai. This world-class theme park will be perfect for families with children aged two to twelve, with lots of fun for older children and adults with a youthful spirit.
You can go on adventurous roller coasters and rides at Legoland Dubai and get involved in a range of building experiences and interactive play across the different lands. Children can build cars and then race against loved ones, or step up their building with robotics at Mindstorms.
In Lego City, you can ride a boat, fly a plane and even pretend to be a hero as a policeman or fireman. Creative children can get innovative at the Master Builder Academy or watch the latest 4D movie with fantastic special effects!
First time roller coaster riders will love the Dragon’s Apprentice ride or Merlin’s Challenge, and older children will get a thrill from riding The Dragon. Thrill-seekers will love being catapulted 15 feet into the air in the Beetle Bounce ride, and dodging the water on the Wave Racers. For a fun-filled family ride, take aim and help the LEGO® adventurers battle LEGO mummies and skeletons to find the hidden treasure in the Lost Kingdom Adventure.
In the factory, you can find out how lego is made and take a detour to Miniland, where children can walk around like giants.
- Entry to the Legoland Dubai theme park
- Sunday - Wednesday 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Thursday - Saturday 11:00am - 11:00pm
Terms & Conditions
- Customers must comply with the dates chosen at the time of booking.
- In case of cancellation of a booking, the company should be informed at least 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellation is subject to approval.
- All cancellations which are applied after 48 hours will be non-refundable.
- If customers are eligible for a refund, the funds will be returned to your account within 15 working days.
- Ticket Policy – Once issued, the tickets cannot be returned. In case of cancellation of a booking,
the company should be informed at least 48 hours in advance.