EXPERIENCE A PANORAMIC VIEW OF THE CITY UNLIKE ANY OTHER
The Dubai Frame is an iconic structure that ���frames��� impressive views of Old and New Dubai. The world���s largest frame serves as a massive, metaphorical bridge that connects the emirate���s past with its opulent present.
The landmark celebrates Dubai���s history, from its humble beginnings to its current glamor and prestige. Look north, and you���ll see Dubai���s older, more historic neighborhoods framed within the great shiny structure. Look south, and you���ll see the modern, glitzy buildings and flashy skyscrapers for which the city is so famous.
- Public transportation nearby
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infants and entry will be free of cost.
- Free Tickets for people of determination and 2 Companions.
- Dubai Frame is open all year round, includin vary during the holy month of Ramadan, holidays, and public holidays.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking allowed.
- No food or beverages are allowed.
- Toys and sharp tools are not allowed.
- Respectful clothing must be considered.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit.
- It is strictly prohibited to enter strollers and large bags, as they can be delivered at the point of receipt of luggage.
- Your ticket copy with QR/Bar code shall be sent to you one day before the excursion date on the given Email id. Show those tickets at the counter, that will be
enough for you to enter and access the park.
- Be ready at the hotel lobby min 45 ��� 60 min prior as we will schedule pickups as per hotels. For any pickup outside Bur Dubai / Deira, extra charges will apply. For pick up from Dubai Airport Terminal 1/2/3, extra charges will apply. You may arrive at the nearby hotel/location by yourself. Kindly cont after booking to know the exact location.
Booking in advance
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type