Legoland Water Park
At Legoland Water Park, you can slide into a day of fun, as you cool off from the hot Dubai sun. As the only water park in the area specifically designed for children between the ages of 2 and 12, the park is packed with over 20 exhilarating rides and attractions.
One of the most popular activities is the Build-A-Raft area, where families can create their own lego raft to float down the lazy river on and see how water-tight it really is. In the Duplo Splash Safari, younger children can splash around in the custom-built water play area and enjoy the four water slides and Duplo characters. Older children will love the Joker Soaker – a fun, interactive playground where you can wade in the pool, fly down the slides and dodge the torrential downpour from above.
For older children and teens, many of the rides and slides are built to race each other or go in groups. In the Twin Chasers ride, you can race your friends on a double body slide that shoots you into the wading area below. Who will get there first? And if you love racing, you will love challenging your friends on the Lego Slide Racers where up to six of you can race on mat slides to the bottom. The Twist & Spin ride is one that can be enjoyed alone or with others, as you twist and turn down a double tube to the end.
If you want a more relaxing time in the sunshine, you can catch a gentle wave or cool off in the Lego Wave pool that is suitable for all the family to enjoy.
For fun in the sunshine that the whole family can enjoy a day out at Legoland Water Park in Dubai is an absolute must!
- One day pass to Legoland Water Park
- Lockers available at a small charge
- Sunday - Wednesday 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Thursday - Saturday 11:00am - 11:00pm
Terms & Conditions
- Customers must comply with the dates chosen at the time of booking.
- In case of cancellation of a booking, the company should be informed at least 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellation is subject to approval.
- All cancellations which are applied after 48 hours will be non-refundable.
- If customers are eligible for a refund, the funds will be returned to your account within 15 working days.
- Ticket Policy – Once issued, the tickets cannot be returned. In case of cancellation of a booking,
the company should be informed at least 48 hours in advance.