Heralded as “Hollywood in the desert”, Motiongate Dubai is a theme park set out into four zones and inspired by three famous motion picture studios – Dreamworks Animation, Columbia Pictures, Lionsgate and Smurfs Village. With studio zones and over 40 world-class rides, you are sure to find something to peak everyone’s interest at this star attraction of the Dubai Parks & Resorts group.
Walking through the movie reel shaped entrance, you will wander along a 1920s New York street until you reach the Hub, a plaza with a fountain in the centre which leads to all four zones.
For younger children, the mushroom-topped houses and blue-skinned characters in Smurf Village will please and delight. Find out what goes on backstage in a behind-the-scenes tour of a movie set. Kids will also enjoy the soft play, outdoor adventure area and a fun, animated show at the Smurfs Village Playhouse where they can interact with the Smurfs. Older children will love to whizz around on the Smurf Village Express, a roller coaster that loops around the zone.
For more family-friendly rides, visit the Columbia Pictures zone, where the children can enjoy the Hotel Transylvania ride in a dark, spooky castle. This zone also includes the high-speed Green Hornet roller coaster and Zombieland’s 58 metre freefall tower. Kids will love getting splashed in the Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs River Expedition, although it may be best to bring a change of clothes!
In the DreamWorks zone, there are eleven rides to be experiences, including the fastest roller coaster in the park Dragon Gliders for children over 105 cm or taller.
Finally, in the Lionsgate zone, you can ride on the highly anticipated Capital Bullet train ride. This is the first ride to be based on The Hunger Games and launches you out for a thrilling, half pipe roller coaster adventure. If you love movies, and getting in on the action, then Motiongate Dubai is for you.
- One day ticket to Motiongate
- Sunday - Wednesday 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Thursday - Saturday 11:00am - 11:00pm
Terms & Conditions
- Customers must comply with the dates chosen at the time of booking.
- In case of cancellation of a booking, the company should be informed at least 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellation is subject to approval.
- All cancellations which are applied after 48 hours will be non-refundable.
- If customers are eligible for a refund, the funds will be returned to your account within 15 working days.
- Ticket Policy – Once issued, the tickets cannot be returned. In case of cancellation of a booking,
the company should be informed at least 48 hours in advance.