Wild Wadi Water Park
Come and visit the Wild Wadi Water Park for one of the most popular family attractions in the area. There is a fantastic range of water activities for the younger children, and some exhilarating rides for those looking for something more thrilling.
Within the park, there are over 30 attractions and rides that are suitable for all ages. This makes Wild Wadi a perfect place for families to enjoy the sun whilst still staying cool. Opened in 1999 by the Jumeirah group, the park was Dubai’s first waterpark and is themed around the story of Juha, a famous adventurer in Arabian folk stories.
For those who are seeking an adrenaline rush, the Jumeirah Sceirah is one of the park’s most popular roller coasters. The ride begins with a climb up a 32-metre tall tower where you step into a glass capsule. The floor falls away under your feet and sends you falling vertically down an enclosed tube, before turning into a traditional water slide at the end. The “master blasters” are another popular ride, as they use high-powered jets to send your rubber ring flying up along the rollercoaster.
For a calmer experience, there is a 360-metre lazy river which is perfect for unwinding. The park has the largest wave pool in the Middle East and has an interactive water adventure playground for the younger members of the family with over 100 different activities. If you love surfing, you should visit the Wipeout & Riptide Flowriders for an ultimate wave-riding experience. To guarantee a shady spot to cool down, you can reserve a private cabana next to the lazy river for an extra cost.
Safety is important to the staff at the Wild Wadi Water Park and they were the first waterpark to be ISO certified. They have also won the 2007 Golden Dubai Quality Award.
With this ticket, you get a full day at the Wild Wadi Water Park and a coupon for lunch, so that you are free to relax and enjoy your day out.
Wild Wadi Park Ticket is an unlimited one day pass through which you can access all the rides and slides. If you have your own car then parking facilities are available. You can buy water-proof mobile bags, towels and other souvenirs from the Wild Wadi shop.
- Full Day Access to Wild Wadi Water Park - Jumairah
- Unlimited Rides
- Access to Parking
- Free Shuttle / Pick & Drop ( from Selected Hotels)
- Lockets are available at the park with additional charges
- Shop (You can buy towels, mobiles pouches and souvenirs)
- Sunday - Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Adult : Height Above 1.2 Meter
- Child : Height below 1.1 Meter
- Free : Below 2 years
Terms & Conditions
- Customers must comply with the dates chosen at the time of booking.
- In case of cancellation of a booking, the company should be informed at least 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellation is subject to approval.
- All cancellations which are applied after 48 hours will be non-refundable.
- If customers are eligible for a refund, the funds will be returned to your account within 15 working days.
- Ticket Policy – Once issued, the tickets cannot be returned. In case of cancellation of a booking,
the company should be informed at least 48 hours in advance.